Philosophy of Care
Dr. Bronwyn Bacon practices primary and family medicine in Bozeman, Montana.
She is dedicated to offering the highest standard of medical care and supporting you and your family on your road to achieving optimal health. Her deep knowledge of the human body coupled with a passion for teaching and helping people puts her on the cutting edge of preventing and treating acute and chronic illness.
Dr. Bacon’s goal as a naturopathic doctor is to support people in overcoming their health challenges and lead richer, more enjoyable lives. She believes that true vitality is achieved when there is balance between all aspects of a person’s health. In her work with her patients, she develops a unique plan to help them live this balance by building a foundation for lasting wellness.
Types of Patients
Dr. Bacon welcomes all ages and genders to her practice, and offers a variety of services from general primary care to more specialized treatments.
One of her favorite services she provides is serving as the primary care physician for entire families, including men, women, and kids.
- Women’s Health — From annual gynecological exams to supportive care in areas such as menopause, PMS, fertility, and other hormonal changes, Dr. Bacon can support you in addressing your women’s healthcare needs.
- Men’s Health – Whether it’s preventative measures or addressing specific conditions, Dr. Bacon’s natural approach can help you or the important men in your life achieve better health and vitality.
- Pediatrics – From Well Child Exams to vaccination counseling to care for acute illnesses to support for chronic illnesses, Dr. Bacon is available to meet your child’s health needs.
Working as your primary care provider, she can provide physical exams, annual exams, and acute care – all with an integrative approach that combines traditional and natural therapeutic approaches with modern, scientific, evidence-based methods to address your health care needs.
She believes strongly in collaborative care, and is always happy to work with other practitioners and specialists to provide comprehensive and complementary healthcare.
Beyond primary care, Dr. Bacon also offers specialized, highly effective treatments for two very common health challenges: joint pain and weight gain.
- Regenerative Injection Therapy – Regenerative Injection Therapy (a.k.a. Prolotherapy) is an injection technique used to treat joint pain and instability that works by stimulating the body’s natural ability to build new connective tissue. It has an incredibly high success rate, works quickly, is very safe, has minimal side effects, and is a fraction of the cost of surgery.
- Weight Loss – Dr. Bacon approaches weight loss from a naturopathic prospective, providing natural, safe, and effective options for a healthy diet and lifestyle, which promotes permanent weight loss. Her program addresses the underlying causes of weight gain and is individualized to each patient. She has helped over 500 patients achieve their weight loss goals.
At the heart of Dr. Bacon’s work with every patient is both listening and teaching. She believes that true healing comes when a person feels heard and is empowered with the knowledge and tools to improve their own health.
Dr. Bacon completed her Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University in Seattle, WA in 2010. She focused her studies at Bastyr in pediatric care, family medicine, physical medicine, and women’s health. While in school she also completed over 170 additional externship hours in the fields of primary care, pediatrics, and women’s health.
Dr. Bacon also completed a one-year residency program at Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic in Billings, Montana. There she received additional training in regenerative injection therapy for joints and further developed her experience in family medicine and primary care.
Dr. Bacon completed her undergraduate degree with an emphasis in chemistry and biology. During that time, she became certified as a Doula and was a founding member of The Prison Doula Project, which offers pregnancy and labor support to incarcerated woman in Washington State.
Dr. Bacon began her career in naturopathic medicine in her own private practice in Friday Harbor, WA. In this small rural community, she built a primary care practice where she often saw entire families. She also developed a special focus in teenage and young adult health, which she continues to practice today.
She moved to Bozeman in 2013 to join Spring Integrative Health. There she further developed her interests in the integrative healthcare model by working closely with a dynamic, talented, and diverse group of practitioners.
Dr. Bacon is ecstatic to be opening her new Bozeman integrative clinic Elevate Health. After moving to Montana, she has quickly fallen in love with its natural beauty and the people who call it home. She is excited for the opportunity to support patients in achieving their long-term health goals and in living happier, healthier lives.
Outside of Work
When Dr. Bacon is not working with her patients, she can be found hiking, cross-country skiing, gardening, cooking, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She loves spending time with friends and family, especially outside in nature.
Want More Information? Schedule a FREE 10-Minute Consult
Call today and set up a FREE 10-minute phone consultation to find out if Elevate Health is right for you.
No charge and no obligation.