Philosophy of Care
Dr. Corrine Wang practices primary care and family medicine in Bozeman, Montana.
Dr. Wang specializes in endocrine health, with a narrower focus in women’s health, empowering women to naturally and holistically address menstrual disorders, fertility, hormone balance, thyroid disorders, adrenal dysfunction, and chronic digestive disorders.
Dr. Wang also supports men in their health journey, from endocrine-specific treatments such as testosterone therapy to more general conditions such as cardiovascular health.
Her mission is to help patients live their most healthful, empowered life. She works with patients from adolescence into their 60s or beyond, and aims to build a lifelong relationship with every patient. Dr. Wang believes every patient deserves a safe and inviting space to share what they’re going through — both physically and emotionally — and to find a treatment plan that is as unique as they are.
Dr. Wang is wonderful. She was able to cure a health issue I'd been struggling with for some time that no other doctor was able to resolve. She's thorough and kind and knowledgeable.
I have been working with Dr. Wang for the past year. Overall I feel so much healthier and happier. Dr. Wang is very kind and easy to talk to about any health concerns.
I know that anyone that is a patient of Dr Wang’s will be given the utmost attention, compassion and professionalism. They are lucky to have her!
After receiving a diagnosis of hypothyroidism, Dr. Wang gave me the support I needed. She takes a whole-person approach to healthcare, and is a true partner in her patients' paths to better health.
Dr Wang is very knowledgeable and looks at every detail to figure out good recommendations for me.
I like her approach to holistic healing!
I see Dr. Wang for female issues and she is fantastic. I actually look forward to visits. If you are on the fence don't be. I plan on being a patient for years to come!!
Highly recommend Dr. Wang. She will look at you as a whole person and is super smart and patient - good listener and communicator.
I wish I had come to Dr. Wang years ago. She really knows her stuff when it comes to hormones and I feel like I am finally receiving the care I have always wanted. Highly recommended!
I have been seeing Dr. Wang for almost a year now. She is warm, sweet, and caring. I can honestly say that I've never felt better since seeing Dr. Wang! I feel like both me and my baby are in great hands 🙂
Types of Patients
- Women’s Health — Dr. Wang can support you in addressing your women’s healthcare needs, including menopause, PMS, fertility, hormonal changes, irregular periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), fibroids, and endometriosis.
- Men’s Health – Whether it’s preventative measures or addressing specific conditions, Dr. Wang’s natural approach can help you or the important men in your life achieve better health and vitality.
- Adolescents – From mood support for depression or anxiety to food sensitivities/allergies as well as help with digestive issues, Dr. Wang is available to meet your adolescent’s or young adult’s health needs.
Working as your primary care provider, she can provide physical exams and acute care – all with an integrative approach that combines traditional and natural therapeutic approaches with modern, scientific, evidence-based methods to address your health care needs.
She believes strongly in collaborative care, and is always happy to work with other practitioners and specialists to provide comprehensive and complementary healthcare.
Beyond primary care, Dr. Wang also offers specialized, highly effective treatments for several very common health challenges.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) – Dr. Wang’s approach to hormone therapy helps relieve the symptoms of hormone imbalance in men and women by restoring hormones to optimal levels. The therapy provides relief from symptoms by treating the cause, not just the symptoms themselves. If you are suffering from unbalanced hormones, Dr. Wang can utilize BHRT to help you feel like yourself again.
- Fertility Support — Dr. Wang supports women and men in their journey toward getting pregnant. Whether you are looking to preparing your body for conception, to support yourself for a healthy pregnancy and child, to resolve challenges you are experiencing around trying to get pregnant, or are looking for additional support during fertility treatment such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), Dr. Wang offers cutting-edge holistic fertility support and treatment.
At the heart of Dr. Wang’s work with every patient is both listening and teaching. She believes that true healing comes when a person feels heard and is empowered with the knowledge and tools to improve their own health.
Dr. Wang received her doctorate of Naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington in 2010.
- Click here to learn more about naturopathic doctors, their training, and the philosophy of creating a true therapeutic relationship between doctor and patient.
- While attending Bastyr, she received a travel and education venture grant to study different systems of medicines in Peru while working with low-income families.Dr. Wang has also completed continuing education programs at the Institute of Women’s Health & Integrative Medicine, the Integrative Fertility Symposium (IFS) , and the Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine (AARM).Dr. Wang completed B.S. in electrical engineering and computer science from UC Berkeley.
Dr. Wang began her career in naturopathic medicine in 2011 when she completed an internship at a clinic on the Big Island of Hawaii. Soon after, she joined a naturopathic clinic in Mountain View, California. During that time, she also worked part time at a conventional weight loss clinic.
In 2014, she joined a clinic specializing strictly in hormones and thyroid treatment, cementing her interest in this area of treatment in which she still specializes today.
In 2016, she joined the team of naturopathic doctors at Walnut Creek Naturopathic, one of the leading integrative clinics in the Bay Area, where she practiced for three years until moving to Bozeman and joining Elevate Health.
Outside of Work
Outside of practicing, Dr. Wang is mom to a two year-old boy and enjoys traveling, dancing, backpacking, rock climbing, painting and spending time with family and friends.
Want More Information? Schedule a FREE 10-Minute Consult
Call today and set up a FREE 10-minute phone consultation to find out if Elevate Health is right for you.
No charge and no obligation.